Co. x Heealy Wellbeing Series: Reiki for Inner Peace
27 October 2022
4.30pm to 6pm
(Registration starts from 4pm)
Understand how nutrition and food can improve your emotional and mental wellbeing.
Enjoyed our last wellbeing workshop with Heealy on food and nutrition? Join us for our workshop on reiki with:
• Charlene Ng, Professional Life Coach, Singapore
• Nur Kamilah Binte Mohd Sharip, Founder | Reiki Master, Singapore
for this Heealy® webinar on ‘Reiki for Inner Peace’, where we will be sharing on:
4:30-5:30pm: Online Panel Discussion (On-site attendees listen in from zoom)
• Understanding the principles of Reiki and how it can heal our health
• Adjusting to the paradigm shift in mental, physical & relationship healing through Reiki
• How bio-resonance and energy in Reiki can help us in cultivating positive emotions & good health
5:30-6:00pm: On-site at 99 Duxton
• 5 minutes Pendulum scanning to understand your energy state
• 25 minutes Self compassion meditation (Please bring a mat/long towel)
Do bring a mat or long towel along for the 20 minutes on-site demo session.
Members of the Co. get to attend for free! Simply RSVP with our Co.mmunity team.
TICKETS FOR PUBLIC
1. Freemium Pass
+ Online LIVE Broadcast only
2. Premium Pass
+ On-site passes or Online LIVE Broadcast only
+ Video recording
Register at: https://bit.ly/heealyOct
We'll see you then! For any enquiries about this programme, please contact Heealy at email@example.com or +65 8868 1418.
Date: 27 October 2022 (Thursday)
Time: 4:30pm to 6:00pm SGT (On-site registration starts at 4:00pm)
On-site - Co. 99 Duxton
Online - Zoom & Facebook Live
For online attendees, we will be conducting the session via webinar, so do RSVP by registering here to receive the webinar link.
Register for the Premium Pass to receive the full recording of the event.
Early bird Premium passes end 25 October 2022! Get your tickets now!